Who we are
Our website address is: https://dreamtexltd.com.
If you need to contact us please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or write to us at
The Wap Building,
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
What is the purpose of this document?
Dreamtex is a “data controller”. This means that we are responsible for deciding how we hold and use personal information about you. We are required under data protection legislation to notify you of the information contained in this privacy notice.
This notice does not form part of any contract to provide our services. We may update this notice at any time.
Data Protection principles
We will comply with data protection law. This says that the personal information we hold about you must be:
1. Used lawfully, fairly and in a transparent way.
2. Collected only for valid purposes that we have clearly explained to you and not used in any way that is incompatible with those purposes.
3. Relevant to the purposes we have told you about and limited only to those purposes.
4. Accurate and kept up to date.
5. Kept only as long as necessary for the purposes we have told you about.
6. Kept securely.
The Kind of information we hold about you
Personal data, or personal information, means any information about an individual from which that person can be identified. It does not include data where the identity has been removed (anonymous data).
There are “special categories” of more sensitive personal data which require a higher level of protection. We may collect, store, and use the following categories of personal information about you in order for you to receive or use our services.
Personal contact details such as name, title, addresses, telephone numbers, and personal email addresses.
Such services are currently limited to responses to emails, telephone calls and letters, designed to give you the information that you want to receive. By providing your personal details, you enable Dreamtex to provide you with the services you require.
How is your personal information collected?
We typically collect personal information via our website contact page, telephone calls made to us and letters written to us.
How we use information about you
We will only use your personal information when the law allows us to. Most commonly, we will use your personal information in the following circumstances:
1. Where we need to perform/fulfil the service requested by you.
2. Where we need to comply with a legal obligation.
3. Where it is necessary for our legitimate interests (or those of a third party) and your interests and fundamental rights do not override those interests.
Situations in which we will use your personal information
We need all the categories of information in the list above We will comply with data protection law. This says that the personal information we hold about you must be:to allow us to perform/fulfil our service to you and to enable us to comply with legal obligations.
If you fail to provide personal information
If you fail to provide certain information when requested, we may not be able to perform/fulfil the service you have requested.
Change of purpose
We will only use your personal information for the purposes for which we collected it, unless we reasonably consider that we need to use it for another reason and that reason is compatible with the original purpose. We may process your personal information without your knowledge or consent, in compliance with the above rules, where this is required or permitted by law.
We may have to share your data with third parties, including third-party service providers. We require third parties to respect the security of your data and to treat it in accordance with the law. We may share your personal information where required by law, where it is necessary to perform/fulfil the service you have requested or where we have another legitimate interest in doing so.
“Third parties” includes third-party service providers. The following activities are carried out by third-party service providers: IT services, accountancy services, and warehouse/distribution services.
We do not allow our third-party service providers to use your personal data for their own purposes. We only permit them to process your personal data for specified purposes and in accordance with our instructions.
We have put in place measures to protect the security of your information. Details of these measures are available upon request.
We will only retain your personal information for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements.
Rights of access, correction, erasure, and restriction
Under certain circumstances, by law you have the right to:
- Request access to your personal information (commonly known as a “data subject access request”). This enables you to receive a copy of the personal information we hold about you and to check that we are lawfully processing it.
- Request correction of the personal information that we hold about you. This enables you to have any incomplete or inaccurate information we hold about you corrected.
- Request erasure of your personal information. This enables you to ask us to delete or remove personal information where there is no good reason for us continuing to process it. You also have the right to ask us to delete or remove your personal information where you have exercised your right to object to processing (see below).
- Object to processing of your personal information where we are relying on a legitimate interest (or those of a third party) and there is something about your particular situation which makes you want to object to processing on this ground. You also have the right to object where we are processing your personal information for direct marketing purposes.
- Request the restriction of processing of your personal information. This enables you to ask us to suspend the processing of personal information about you, for example if you want us to establish its accuracy or the reason for processing it.
- Request the transfer of your personal information to another party.
No fee usually required
You will not have to pay a fee to access your personal information (or to exercise any of the other rights). However, we may charge a reasonable fee if your request for access is clearly unfounded or excessive. Alternatively, we may refuse to comply with the request in such circumstances.
Right to withdraw consent
In the limited circumstances where you may have provided your consent to the collection, processing and transfer of your personal information for a specific purpose, you have the right to withdraw your consent for that specific processing at any time. To withdraw your consent, please contact a Company Director. Once we have received notification that you have withdrawn your consent, we will no longer process your information for the purpose or purposes you originally agreed to, unless we have another legitimate basis for doing so in law.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Trade Customers and suppliers
All data gathered from our business partners will be considered business data and we will assume that there is a legitimate interest for contacting you in the usual course of the day to day running of our business.
If you are a business partner of Dreamtex and wish for us to cease using your personal data for business purposes please contact us to request this and we will make sure that the information is deleted.
Where we send your data
Changes to this privacy notice
We reserve the right to update this privacy notice at any time, and will post such updates on our website www.dreamtexltd.com.